Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Activities in University of Utara,Malaysia



This is Jamaluddin Ahmed, Bangladeshi Masters'(IT)student of University Of Utara, Malaysia.


My activities are here: Aattending classes, praparing Assignments. Reasearsh article reviews, prepareing power point presentation,doing all these things by using computer and collecting all data, information ,images & document from web.


Pls share your ideas , views & thougths with me.


Think positive, Do positive & Be positive is my priciple.


My main hope is to do something for betterment of my country.

3 comments:

  1. please click the link.

    http://ikkily.blogspot.com/2008/05/bhavana.html

    thanks for information.

    Ataur

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear friend Jamal...
    To see your activities in Malaysia, Really I am impressed.May Allah bless you.
    Shafi

    ReplyDelete